Sunday, September 30, 2007

Tag

I have been tagged by the wonderful Karen who has been sewing up a storm and making some truly gorgeous clothes for her kids which you can see on her blog.

Tag Rules:
A. Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.
B. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog...


My responses:
1. My favourite place in the world is Italy. I did an Italian immersion course in Italy for 2 weeks and it was the best two weeks of my life! The best part was meeting up with my husband at the end of it (he had been working in the UK) and using my newly acquired Italian skills to speak to hotel staff and bus drivers and to see how impressed he was! :) We visited Italy a lot and I absolutely adore the countryside and small towns.

2. My favourite movie is My Best Friend's Wedding - I LOVE the singing!! I, however, only ever watch it up to a certain point and then the movie goes downhill. The exact moment is when Julia and her kindred are on a boat going down a river and I think they go under a bridge and some schmultzy stuff gets said and I cannot bear to watch any longer. So its my favourite movie up until about 3/4 of the way. :D Luckily all the best songs are done by then :D

3. I love Burt Bacharach songs and have a CD of all the songs he's written (A lot of the MBFW songs are BB).

4. I can be a bit nutty with hand washing.. my daughter has just had gastro so my hands are in need of some intensive moisturising treatment!

5. My favourite sandwich is the American Reuben sandwich - layers of corned beef, swiss cheese and sauerkraut on sour dough toasted bread - divine..

6. I climbed an ice glacier (a little ways.. with special shoes (crampons?) and a pick in Norway).

7. When I have a hamburger, I must drink a Coke with it. It adds to the taste sensation - only ever for hamburgers though.

8. When I was younger, I used to make my own Barbie clothes and Barbie accessories - things like tables and chairs out of ice-cream sticks, houses out of cardboard boxes. I made accessories for my Cabbage Patch Kids and I even made my own Cabbage Patch doll so mine would have a friend (yes, it was a sight to see). I could manipulate anything out of bits of cardboard and fabric and I look forward to crafting with my daughter as she grows up.

I am tagging Emma as she is the only blogger I know who hasn't been tagged yet. :)

No comments: