Sunday, August 26, 2007

To market, to market, to buy pretty things..

We went to the markets today and came across the Crabapple Cupcake Bakery stand! Such pretty cupcakes and delicious to boot. I had read about them on the internet recently and was so chuffed to come across them.

Cupcakes_2405

I finally found the Mums On the Move stall and checked out their pram snug. I had seen it on the internet a while ago and wanted one for winter but wanted to see the item myself before purchasing. I spoke with the lady selling them who has been making them for a few years. I said I was buying the charcoal one to keep it generic for future babies and she was very nice and gave me a pink star (which is easily removable) to make it more girlie for DD. Thankyou!

PramSnug_2410

Yesterday we were at a 1st birthday party where my friend had made the following beautiful spread! Just gorgeous!

LadyBird_2362

No comments: