Friday, July 27, 2007

City Lunches

I had the coolest day yesterday! I met up with a friend of mine in the city for lunch which was a lovely treat. Then I went to the Craft & Quilt fair at the Melb Exhibition Centre. It was fabulous looking through all the materials and looking at different quilts - lots of gorgeous children's ones (I just don't have time to do such lengthy projects!). I managed to get Boo to have a short nap in the pram so I got to stay out all day!! I met up with my Mum there too and she's bought DD this absolutely gorgeous felt doll (AK doll) with a kit for making clothes for her - some is knitting which my Mum will do and some is sewing which I'll do. I also spoke to a man at the Janome stand who gave me a demo on doing buttonholing, so I should be able to finish Boo's dress soon!

Here is a picture of some of the fabrics I got:
fabricHaul_1227

My favourite stalls were:
Patchwork on Central Park
Gone Quilting
Kids Quilts

No comments: