Sunday, July 15, 2007

Baby Shower Makings

We are having a baby shower for a very good friend of mine on Sunday. I made up a card for her this evening and I am pretty pleased with myself about it! It took ages to make the first card but then I quickly put together 2 more cards to use for a new baby girl and boy.

babyShowerCard_1136

I made a little hamper for her with a squeaker toy (Alimrose), baby wipes, fish teether, muslin wrap, sudocrem, nappy sacks, bath soap. All were wrapped in a fleece wrap and tied with a pretty bow.

babyShowerHamper_1143

I made a chocolate cheesecake slice to share with everyone. I realised yesterday that I did not have a decent sized serving platter and picked a square one up cheaply from.. Safeway! It was $7 - bargain! I do not have a photo of the slice - sorry! It was from the Family Circle "Crazy for Chocolate" cookbook.

No comments: