Saturday, February 23, 2008

Nappy Pouch

I have been wanting to make one of these for a while. I took some ideas out of a quilting book that I had and mucked around until I came up with this:

NappyPouch2_0499

NappyPouch_0496

Its very simple, looks fantastic (love this Michael Miller fabric), and does the job I wanted - just a simple little pouch to take when we are visiting friends/ go to a cafe etc.

Here is the result of some baking we did during the week. Boo kept coming up and hanging around my legs waiting for another pikelet. I gave her two and asked her to give one to Daddy. She didn't understand, and went to eat both! I rescued it and I took the other to Daddy. The second time I asked her, she understood and would take Daddy's pikelet to him with her arm outstretched saying "Daddy, Daddy!" Sooo cute.
Pikelets_0479

No comments: