Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas Dress

I whipped up a Christmas dress for Sarah last Friday for her childcare Christmas party. Whipped??? LOL.. It had been sitting around cut for a while and I finally sewed it together in the morning on the day. Working under pressure is clearly a good thing for me. I've used the same pattern as another dress I've made for Boo - I've realised what a simple and easy pattern this is and everything else I've looked at has got 20-odd steps to do while this one has approximately 4! Can't beat that.

Dress-Christmas2-14Dec2007_0004

Dress-Christmas-14Dec2007_0002

And because I love Christmas and toys and love the collection of toys I've amassed as Christmas presents, I present, my Christmas Cupboard!

The Christmas Cupboard - 16Dec2007_0042

No comments: